|This list of cemeteries
is compiled from Historical Society records, death certificates, Covered
Wagon books, and researchers. If you know of a cemetery not on
the list please let me know. In some cases only the names from a death certificate
are listed for the cemetery, all cemeteries are not complete. (Information
submitted by Dottie Smith.)
- Big Bend Cemetery - This is believed to be an Indian cemetery near the town of Big Bend.
- Churchtown Cemetery - Is located just north of Redding in
the vicinity now called Shasta Lake City.
- Dana Cemetery - Dana is a small community on McArthur Road (Hwy A/19) between McArthur, CA and Highway 89. Dana is about six miles southeast from the Highway 89 junction with McArthur Road. The Dana Cemetery is on Ted Elder Road. From Dana, drive northwest on McArthur Road for about a mile, turn right onto Ted Elder Road, drive north for about one mile. You will see the cemetery on your left. However, it's entrance sign says Glenburn Cemetery
- Fairliegh Plot - Is on private property in the Lakehead area
- Hunt Cemetery - Between Milleville and Oak Run
- Old I.O.O.F. Cemetery - Winters Cemetery, Near Fall River Mills
- Portugse Flat - Also know as Baker's Cemetery, Lamoine
- Manton Cemetery - (Tehama County)
- Timmons Family Cemetery - Off the road to Shasta Sam
- Whitmore Josephine Cemetery - Atkins Road turns left just before the Whitmore. Store and the cemetery is on the right.